Bulk Updating on the Projects Workspace
On your Projects Workspace, the Bulk Update feature allows you to make changes to multiple projects at once. You can bulk update the following:
- Archive multiple projects
- Change the start date or deadline
- Change the project owner
- Update the project priority and/or status
How to Bulk Update Projects
- Select the projects you would like to update by checking the box to the left of the listed project. Then, click the 'Bulk Update' link at the top left of the project list.
- Once you've clicked the link, a window will open and allow you to select the item(s) you'd like to update for these projects. Make your selections and click the 'Update' button to finalize your changes.