What are Requester Insights?
Requester Insights enables an enhanced 'My Job Launches' page that allows your requesters to see information about their requests like:
- Project Name - updates in real-time; what you call the project may be different from the original request name
- Project Status - updates in real-time; clients always know the status of their projects
- Project Deadline - updates in real-time; clients can see if a project deadline has been changed
- Project Owner - updates in real-time; clients can see who is managing their requested work
- Review Action - Adds an additional button in the 'Available Actions' column that will take the requester to a filtered 'My Reviews' page for the applicable project.
Enabling Requester Insights
- Navigate to Account tab > Account Settings > Customize > Job Launch.
- Check the box 'Allow Requester Insights.'
- Click 'Save.'
Customizing Requester Insights Per Project
On the 'Create a New Project' page, you can check the boxes in the upper right corner to allow for the Requester Insights option you wish to share. Check all three boxes if you'd like to give your requester access to all the options, or a combination thereof. Now, after you approve the project, the requester will be able to view the project information on their own workspace without requiring updates from your team.
Note: This is only visible when you create a project from a request.
From the Project Dashboard, click 'Edit' under the Project Overview section.
This will open the 'Make Changes to This Project' page, where you can check the boxes in the upper right corner to allow for the Requester Insights option you wish to share.
Note: This is only visible when the project was created from a request.
My Job Launches with Requester Insights
Here is an example of My Job Launches with Requester Insights enabled.